Facebook for Small Businesses - Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Can you really afford to neglect Facebook?
Facebook remains the most used social media platform in the UK with over 44m users. There is no doubt it has changed from the days when everyone uploaded their entire holiday photo album with friends and family. Businesses encourage their audience to their business pages and are using the platform to actively engage with their audience and customers as well as offer added value and monetise their services.
It can feel a bit daunting for a small business owner where to start and many just repost from Instagram. However, is this the best tactic and are you missing out on a huge opportunity to reach your ideal audience?
In this workshop we will cover:
- Setting up and optimising your Facebook Business Page - linking it to your Instagram
- Creating content - what works and how can you get people to engage and share your posts?
- Groups - what are they and how can a business use them
- How to make money on Facebook
- Setting up your shop and selling on the platform
- A brief intro to ads
- Ideas to grow your following
All our workshops are really warm and welcoming and we cater to all levels of experience in the group in a beautiful rural setting between Reading and Basingstoke.
It is also a great networking opportunity where you will enjoy meeting other like-minded small business owners from Hampshire and Berkshire!
Just bring your phone and/or laptop and your questions!
Tea/Coffee/Snacks will be provided.
- Sold OutFacebook Workshop - 19th March£60£600£0