Thu, Oct 19|
Westridge Studio, Highclere
Instagram Essentials for Marketing your Business in 2023/24
This is for you if you have just launched your business or you want to 'do' Instagram the right way! I will walk you through the essentials, from understanding your strategy to what to post where and how to do it!
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2023, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+1
Westridge Studio, Highclere, Star Ln, Highclere, Newbury RG20 9QS, UK
About the Event
Instagram feels like it changes every week, and it can be difficult for small businesses to keep up.
In this workshop I am going to help you update your strategy for 2023/4 and run through the main trends we are seeing on Instagram, including the rise of video, community, being authentic, collaborating with influencers, SEO, hashtags, and more. I will share practical advice based on research and my first-hand experiences to help you understand what content you should post, how often, and where and try new tactics to grow your audience. I have helped hundreds of small businesses across all industries, from fitness & wellbeing, property, schools, tech, fashion & accessories, beauty, wine, and more so do come along for a fun and informative morning. I promise you will leave full of ideas and hopefully feel a lot more confident about Instagram!
- Instagram is a great way to expand your business reach
- It's a great way to build a loyal community around your brand and find others in your niche
- Opportunity to target local audiences effectively
- It's free to set up an account, the only cost is your time and energy
- Instagram is proving a powerful shopping tool
- With 1billion users, 200 million visit at least one business daily
- It's the place people like to discover brands
In this workshop, we will cover:
- How to think strategically in 2023! What content should you be sharing where
- Your bio - an audit!
- The main trends you want to be thinking about and how you can incorporate them into your strategy: Collaborations (Influencers), Video Content, Community and Local Targeting, Being Authentic, Shopping, Customer Service, and SEO
- Update on what content to share where on the app and how!
- Best practices - including some of the new tools and features
- Planning, creating, and scheduling content - how to manage it effectively and realistically
- Using the Professional Dashboard effectively
- Intro to video content
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for ANYONE who currently uses Instagram for their business or is thinking about launching their business and has some basic understanding of the platform. It is perfect if you are feeling a little de-motivated or overwhelmed and finding the old ways no longer work. If you have never used Instagram before it might be worth having a chat with me first so email me firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring:
- Charged phone with the Instagram app installed. It's a good idea to check you have the latest version of the app (check for updates)
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper for notes
I will send you a copy of the presentation after the session.
What have people been saying?
'Thank you Social Marmalade, a great morning. Now to put into practice!'
'Such a great morning! Invaluable advice. We loved it!'
So come along and join us!
Instagram Strategy 2022 WorkshopWestridge Studio
This is your ticket for your Instagram workshop at Westridge Studio, Highclere.£80.00