Thu, Jun 23|
Westridge Studio, Highclere
Instagram Reels Workshop
If you’ve been to a Reels workshop of mine or have some experience creating reels, this is the next step : creating those eye-catching transitions & more engaging Reels!
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2022, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+1
Westridge Studio, Highclere, Star Ln, Highclere, Newbury RG20 9QS, UK
About the Event
Learn how to elevate your Instagram Reels in this dedicated Reels workshop. We’ll look at trending transitions and I’ll show you how to create short videos that will capture your audience's attention and help build your brand.
Instagram Reels were big news in 2021 - they are short videos (think TikTok) that share a message in a quick and engaging way. They can be fun, inspiring, informative, educational or tell a story.
Why do you need Reels in 2022?
- Instagram has stated they are moving more towards video content - they want you to use this feature and so there is potential to be seen by more people vs traditional content
- They are a really effective way to connect with your audience and share value in a way people want to consume it
- They don't have to be complicated, once you have a plan and the know-how
- Great for building trust with your audience
- Free to create, just a bit of time!
- Highly shareable content - potential to go viral
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to use the Reels tool in Instagram - editing features, adding music, text overlay
- The Reel Trends - how to create some of those transitions you see
- Don't forget the hook! Make sure your reels are attention-grabbing and get views
- Covers - how to create an on-brand cover or use an image from your Reel
- How to optimise your Reels to get maximum exposure
- Reel ideas to try yourself!
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for ANYONE who currently uses Instagram for their business or a brand and would like to elevate their video-making skills using Reels. It is particularly for those who gave bern to my Reels Intro workshops and have a little more experience and want to get past the basics. If you are brand new to Instagram, I would recommend you come to my Intro yo Reels workshop or Growth Workshop.
What to Bring:
- Charged phone with the Instagram app installed. It's a good idea to check you have the latest version of the app (check for updates)
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper for notes
There’s free parking and I’ll provide drinks/snacks
What have people been saying?
'Thank you Social Marmalade, a great morning. Now to put into practice!'
'Such a great morning! Invaluable advice on how to create effective reels. We loved it!'
'Great session, thank you Charlotte, now I just need to do my first reel.'
So come along and join us!
Instagram Reels WorkshopWestridge Studio
Instagram Reels Workshop
Instagram Reels Workshop at Westridge Studio, Highclere.£75.00