Thu, Oct 06|
The Ridgeway Barns
Instagram Reels Workshop
So you've heard Instagram Reels would be good for your business but don't know where to start creating them? This workshop is for you!
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+1
The Ridgeway Barns , Liddington Warren Farm, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 0EB
About the Event
Learn how to get in front of more people and grow your brand by creating amazing new Reels for your business on Instagram in this dedicated Reels workshop. I'll show you how to create Reels from scratch, where to find them, how to use the editing tools in Instagram (and another great app) and help you think about how you can incorporate them into your content strategy.
Instagram Reels were big news in 2021 - they are short videos (think TikTok) that share a message in a quick and engaging way. They can be fun, inspiring, informative, educational or tell a story. I have been running these workshops for over a year with many happy clients and I am delighted to be running this at such a beautiful location just outside of Swindon.
Why do you need Reels in 2022?
- Instagram has stated they are moving more towards video content - they want you to use this feature and so there is potential to be seen by more people vs traditional content
- They are a really effective way to connect with your audience and share value in a way people want to consume it
- They don't have to be complicated, once you have a plan and the know-how
- Great for building trust with your audience
- Free to create, just a bit of time!
- Highly shareable content - potential to go viral
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to use the Reels tool in Instagram from scratch - editing features, adding music, text overlay
- The Reel Trends - how to create some of those transitions you see
- Make sure your reels are attention-grabbing and get views with a great hook and captions
- Covers - how to create an on-brand cover or use an image from your Reel
- How to optimise your Reels to get maximum exposure
- Reel ideas to try yourself!
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for ANYONE who currently uses Instagram for their business or a brand and would like to elevate their video-making skills using Reels. It is particularly for those who are new(ish) to Reels and would really like to know how to create great short videos. You could be a small business owner, part of a marketing team or just wanting to prove to your children you are not a tech-dinosaur!
What to Bring:
- Charged phone with the Instagram app installed. It's a good idea to check you have the latest version of the app (check for updates)
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper for notes
There’s free parking and I’ll provide drinks/snacks
What have people been saying?
'Thank you Social Marmalade, a great morning. Now to put into practice!'
'Such a great morning! Invaluable advice on how to create effective reels. We loved it!'
'Great session, thank you Charlotte, now I just need to do my first reel.'
So come along and join us!
Instagram Reels WorkshopWestridge Studio
Instagram Reels Workshop
Instagram Reels Workshop at Westridge Studio, Highclere.£75.00