Tue, Jun 06|
Westridge Studio, Highclere
Instagram Reels Workshop - Introduction
Sharing more video content across your social media platforms should be one of your goals in 2023, and Reels is where you should share them! This workshop is for you if you would like to learn how to use the tool effectively, think strategically about your content and create engaging Reels......
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2023, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+1
Westridge Studio, Highclere, Star Ln, Highclere, Newbury RG20 9QS, UK
About the Event
How to incorporate more Reel video content onto you Instagram....
Learn how to get in front of more people and grow your brand by creating amazing new Reels for your business on Instagram in this dedicated Reels workshop. This is one of my most popular workshops as I will show you why you should be creating more video content for your business, how to do it strategically and I'll demo editing tools, ideas and features to ensure they get the maximum reach and engagement.
Don't worry if you are a complete novice at this.... I'll show you how to create Reels from scratch, where to find them, how to use the editing tools in Instagram and help you think about how you can incorporate them into your content strategy.
Video content sounds daunting, but the good news is Instagram is making it easier for you to create simple short videos that your audience that will be of great value to your audience. The goal of this workshop is to make you feel more confident with creating new videos and using the tools on Instagram. I will share with you lots of ideas of the types of content to focus on for your audience and then show you how to use the editing features to create these videos. You will be shown best practices when it comes to captions, hashtags, text and covers and ideas on what audio works best.
You will leave with lots of content ideas, hopefully, more of an idea on how they fit within your strategy and more importantly HOW to use all the new tools to edit any reel you like.
Why do you need Reels in 2023?
- Instagram has stated they are moving more towards video content - they want you to use this feature and so there is potential to be seen by more people vs traditional content
- They are a really effective way to connect with your audience and share value in a way people want to consume it
- They don't have to be complicated, once you have a plan and the know-how
- Great for building trust with your audience
- Free to create, just a bit of time!
- Highly shareable content - potential to go viral
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to use the Reels tool in Instagram from scratch - editing features, adding music, text overlay
- The Reel Trends - how to create some of those transitions you see
- Make sure your reels are attention-grabbing and get views with a great hook and captions
- Covers - how to create an on-brand cover or use an image from your Reel
- How to optimise your Reels to get maximum exposure
- Reel ideas to try yourself!
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for ANYONE who currently uses Instagram for their business or a brand and would like to elevate their video-making skills using Reels. It is particularly for those who are new or are not feeling particularly confident with your Reels making or how it fits into your content. You could be a small business owner, part of a marketing team or just wanting to prove to your children you are not a tech-dinosaur!
What to Bring:
- Charged phone with the Instagram app installed. It's a good idea to check you have the latest version of the app (check for updates)
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper for notes
There’s free parking and I’ll provide drinks/snacks
What have people been saying?
'Thank you Social Marmalade, a great morning. Now to put into practice!'
'Such a great morning! Invaluable advice on how to create effective reels. We loved it!'
'Great session, thank you Charlotte, now I just need to do my first reel.'
So come along and join us!
Instagram Reels WorkshopWestridge Studio
Instagram Reels Workshop
Instagram Reels Workshop at Westridge Studio, Highclere.£80.00