Wed, Mar 15|
Westridge Studio, Highclere
SEO Workshop for Small Businesses
How to optimise your website to get found in searches? Join Abbie, who is a professional SEO Copywriter who will share valuable tips and tactics to help you get essential traffic to your website...
Time & Location
Mar 15, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Westridge Studio, Highclere, Star Ln, Highclere, Newbury RG20 9QS, UK
About the Event
How do you make sure your business pops up in Google when your audience type in relvant keywords into a search? Come to think of it, what are keywords? What is SEO?
If this all sounds a like complicated marketing jargon, then this is the workshop for you! We will be joined by local copywriter and SEO expert Abbie Dando, founder of local publication Made in the Shire and digital SEO and copywriting agency 'We Are Copy Writers' to help explain how we can all improve our websites so they are more visible on popular search engines such as Google and Bing.
In this session we will learn about:
- The importance of blogs and best practices when writing them
- Understanding keywords and how to incorporate them across all digital marketing
- Tips for evaluating and improving your website's SEO
- Use insights from keyword researchg to improve your search performance
- Link building and backlink strategy
- Optimising your blogs to get found
Who is this for?
Any small business owners or marketeers who would like soft introduction to SEO to help their website better perform in search engines.
- Drinks and snacks
- Free Parking onsite
SEO Workshop, Highclere
This is your ticket for the SEO Workshop, includes drinks and snacks!£80.00