Wed, Feb 08|
Kilmarnock House, Woolley
Instagram Essentials & Strategy for Businesses
Instagram is an amazing marketing tool for small businesses, but you need an effective strategy if you want to be successful. This workshop is ideal for you is you are launching a new business or want to learn more about how to use Instagram more effectively to help you grow and build a community.
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2023, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM GMT
Kilmarnock House, Woolley, Woolley Barns, Mitchell Rd, Woolley, Wantage OX12 8TA, UK
About the Event
We know we need to market our business on Instagram, but where do you start?
Launching a new brand or business opportunity can be exciting, but also incredibly challenging, as with limited budgets and resources for marketing it can feel overwhelming to know where to invest. Social media is a brilliant opportunity for businesses to reach their ideal audience and best of all, you can do this for free! It is just vital you choose the right platforms, have the know-how to use the tools and a strategy in place so your efforts are not wasted.
In this workshop I am going to introduce you to Instagram and give you the tools to create your own strategy so you have a solid understanding of what content you should be sharing on the platform, where and why. We will also run through the various tools and I can show you best practices on how to share content and how to optimise it for the best effect. Instagram as it is still one of the most effective social media platforms for small businesses to engage their ideal customers, build their brand awareness and get sales. So whether you are launching a new food brand, Airbnb, wedding venue or glamping site.. this is a great springboard to getting your business talked about.
My name is Charlotte Left and I have over 10 years of marketing experience and have helped hundreds of small businesses across all industries to develop their social media strategies and learn how to feel more confident using the platforms! I focus on organic tactics and ensuring that you have realistic and achievable goals as it can be hugely time-consuming, but with focus you'll find social media is an incredible marketing channel to help support your business growth.
- Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the UK with over 34m users (50% of the population!). The majority are women and the largest group are aged 24-34 years with the difference is with women leading in the 45-54 year group.
- It's a great way to build a loyal community around your brand, and find others in your niche
- There are opportunities to target your local audience too - focusing on engagement and community vs big followings!
- It's free to set up an account, the only cost is your time and energy
- Instagram is proving a powerful tool for driving traffic to your website and selling directly on the platform
- It's the place people like to discover brands
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to think strategically in 2023!
- Setting up your Instagram Page - writing and optimising you bio!
- Content Pillars - creating themes and topics around your brand
- Best practices - including some of the new tools and features
- Planning, creating and scheduling content - how to manage it effectively
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for anyone who would like to find out more about Instagram and how to use it effectively to build your community around your business (existing or new) to support your business growth. I will introduce you to some of the main tools and best practices so you will have more direction with what and how to share on the platform.
What to Bring:
- Charged phone with the Instagram app installed. It's a good idea to check you have the latest version of the app (check for updates)
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper for notes
I will send you a copy of the presentation after the session.
What have people been saying?
'Thank you Social Marmalade, a great morning. Now to put into practice!'
'Such a great morning! Invaluable advice on how to create effective reels. We loved it!'
So come along and join us!
This is your ticket for your spot on the Instagram workshop£80.00