Thu, May 19|
Westridge Studio, Highclere
Instagram Growth Strategies & Updates 2022
Do you feel like you need an Insta-refresher? Find out the key trends and new tools on Instagram to help you develop a winning Instagram strategy in 2022/23.
Time & Location
May 19, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+1
Westridge Studio, Highclere, Star Ln, Highclere, Newbury RG20 9QS, UK
About the Event
Instagram feels like it changes every week, and it can be difficult for small businesses to keep up.
In this workshop we will run through the main trends we are seeing on Instagram, including the rise of video, community, being authentic, collaborating with influencers, and more. I will share practical advice based on research and my first-hand experiences to help you update your Instagram strategy and try new tactics to grow your audience. I have helped hundreds of small businesses get to 10k, pivot to online sales, and launch workshops and classes, so I cant wait to share my ideas and reinvigorate your accounts!
- Instagram is a great way to expand your businesses reach
- It's a great way to build a loyal community around your brand, and find others in your niche
- Opportunity to target local audiences effectively
- It's free to set up an account, the only cost is your time and energy
- Instagram is proving a powerful shopping tool
- With 1billion users, 200 million visit at least one business daily
- It's the place people like to discover brands
In this workshop we will cover:
- The main trends you want to be thinking about in 2022 and how you can incorporate them into your strategy: Collaborations (Influencers), Video Content, Community and Local Targeting, Accountability and Diversity, Shopping, Customer Service
- Update on what content to share where on the app
- Best practices - including some of the new tools and features
- Planning, creating and scheduling content - how to manage it effectively
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for ANYONE who currently uses Instagram for their business or a brand and is feeling a little de-motivated or finding they are a little 'stuck'. If you are brand new to Instagram, I would recommend you come to an 'Instagram Essentials for Business' workshop first (4th May, or you can book a one-on-one).
What to Bring:
- Charged phone with the Instagram app installed. It's a good idea to check you have the latest version of the app (check for updates)
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper for notes
I will send you a copy of the presentation and a Reel planner after the session.
What have people been saying?
'Thank you Social Marmalade, a great morning. Now to put into practice!'
'Such a great morning! Invaluable advice on how to create effective reels. We loved it!'
So come along and join us!
Instagram Strategy 2022 WorkshopWestridge Studio
This is your ticket for the Instagram Reels Workshop on 19th January at Westridge Studio, Highclere. Please arrive 09.30am and be considerate upon entering the building.