Wed, Jan 19|
Introduction to Instagram Reels Workshop
One of the biggest opportunities to get seen on Instagram! Learn how to create engaging short videos on Instagram using the new Reels tool.
Time & Location
Jan 19, 2022, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT
Highclere, Star Ln, Highclere, Newbury RG20 9QS, UK
About the Event
Learn how to create Instagram Reels that will capture your audience's attention and help build your brand.
Instagram Reels were big news in 2021 - they are short videos (think TikTok) that share a message in a quick and engaging way. They can be fun, inspiring, informative, educational or tell a story.
Why do you need Reels in 2022?
- Instagram has stated they are moving more towards video content - they want you to use this feature and so there is potential to be seen by more people vs traditional content
- They are a really effective way to connect with your audience and share value in a way people want to consume it
- They don't have to be complicated, once you have a plan and the know-how
- Great for building trust with your audience
- Free to create, just a bit of time!
- Highly shareable content - potential to go viral
In this workshop we will cover:
- Where to start - your 'Reel Strategy' and content ideas
- How to use the Reels tool in Instagram - editing features, adding music, text overlay
- The Reel Essentials - transitions, trends, edits
- Don't forget the hook! Make sure your reels are attention-grabbing and get views
- Covers - how to create an on-brand cover or use an image from your Reel
- How to optimise your Reels to get maximum exposure
- Reel ideas to try yourself!
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for ANYONE who currently uses Instagram for their business or a brand and would like to elevate their video-making skills using Reels. If you are brand new to Instagram, I would recommend you come to an 'Instagram Essentials for Business' workshop first (dates to be announced in February, or you can book a one-on-one).
What to Bring:
- Charged phone with the Instagram app installed. It's a good idea to check you have the latest version of the app (check for updates)
- Water bottle
- Pen and paper for notes
I will send you a copy of the presentation and a Reel planner after the session.
Can't wait to see you there!
Instagram Reels WorkshopWestridge Studio
Instagram Reels Workshop
This is your ticket for the Instagram Reels Workshop on 19th January at Westridge Studio, Highclere. Please arrive 09.30am and be considerate upon entering the building.£60.00Sold Out
This event is sold out